How do I get into a class that is closed?

If a course you want to enroll in is closed or you are unable to enroll, you need to contact the department or professor offering the course and request permission to add the course. If a permission number is not granted, you can keep checking back on myZou periodically to see if there is an opening. Another student might drop the course, thus opening up a seat. It is best to have an alternate course in mind in case you do not get your first choice.