Where can I get my unofficial MU transcript?

You can get an unofficial transcript (student academic profile) from myZou. To email a copy of your academic history to yourself, go to Self Service, Student Center. From the Student Center, select Student Academic Profile from the “Other Academic” drop-down list. Click the “Go” button.