Where do I go for the academic unit or Dean's signature?

You can obtain this signature in the College of Arts and Science Advising Office in 107 Lowry Hall. That office has walk-in advising availability and issues Dean’s stamps Monday-Friday during the regular academic session. To confirm walk-in hours, call their office at (573) 882-6411.