What is a graduation plan?

In the College of Arts & Science, you need to file a graduation plan by the time you have completed 60 hours. You must have completed ENGLSH 1000 and MATH 1100 with a C- or higher. You will need to meet with your advisor for assistance in completing the grad plan and to obtain her signature. Your advisor will make you 3 copies of your grad plan. You then will need to officially file the grad plan in the College of Arts & Science Advising Office in 107 Lowry Hall. To do so, call (573) 882-6411 to schedule an appointment. You must take the 3 copies of the completed and signed grad plan with you to that appointment.